Pure Bronze, with Foundry Coin, Art Deco, " Ankara " Figurine, after Colinet, on bespoke turned, black Marble base
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a solid marble base
- The statue, overall, is 435 mm (17 1/8") high, to top of her right hand, around 210 mm (8 1/4") wide & weighs 4,8 kgs (10,6 lbs )
- The bespoke black marble base is 112 mm (4 3/8") diameter at its widest x 98 mm (3 7/8") high.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- An exclusive reproduction of the the original, Art Deco c1930 version by Claire Jeanne Roberte Colinet ( 1880 - 1950 ) a famous Belgian Art Deco sculptor.
- Colinet was most famous for her series "Dancers of the World" of which, Ankara is one.
- A highly detailed figurine, of a dancer in loose top, detailed skirt, finger rings & period headress
- Ankara is acknowledged to be a perfecly proportioned female beauty, standing with one leg raised, dancing above a three headed serpent
- This one carries the foundry coin
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements