Small, Magnificent Bronze Barye Standing Bull, securely mounted on rectangular black Marble Base
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a solid marble base
- The statue, overall, is 140 mm (5 1/2") high, around 160mm (6 1/4") long, from horn tip to rear hoof, & weighs 2,3kgs (5 lbs)
- The rectangular black marble base is 210 mm (8 1/4") long x 100mm (4") wide x 20 mm (3/4") thick
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A moving & powerful example of an adult standing Bull, dynamically poised
- A modern reproduction of the original sculpture created by French Animalier Antoine-Louis Barye (1796-1875)
- This bronze carries the foundry coin & bears the name "A Barye"
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements