Pure Bronze, Signed & with Foundry Coin, Art Deco, " Dourga " Figurine, after D H Chiparus, on bespoke black Marble base
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a solid marble base
- The statue, overall, is 650 mm (25 1/2") high, to top of her left hand, around 200 mm (7 7/8") wide, fingertips to fingertips & weighs 8,4 kgs (18,5 lbs )
- The bespoke black marble base is 200 mm (7 7/8") wide x 120 mm (4 3/4") deep at its widest x 102 mm (4") high.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- An exclusive reproduction of the the original, Art Deco c1925 version by Dimitri H Chiparus ( 1886 - 1947 ) a famous Romanian Art Deco sculptor.
- Chiparus was most famous for young, dynamically posed, early 20th century ladies & also found inspiration from the excavation of the Tomb of Tutankhamen
- This one is signed "D H Chiparus" & carries the foundry coin
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements