Superb, Pure Bronze, Signed, Historical Figurine, of Napoleon Bonaparte Crossing the Alps,securely mounted on a stepped black marble base.
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique, is mounted on a stepped black marble base.
- The statue, overall, is 330 mm (13") high, to top of cloak, around 200 mm (7 7/8") wide, & weighs 6,7 kgs (14,7 lbs)
- The stepped black marble base is 232 mm (9 1/8") wide, x 130 mm (5 1/8") deep,at its maximum x 52 mm (2 1/16") thick
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A reproduction of the the original, Historical c1805 version by Pierre-Claude Gautherot, a renowned French painter & sculptor, ( 1769-1825),
- The original bronze was based on the famous painting of Napoleon, by Jacques-Louis David, which portrays Napoleon crossing the Alps at the St Bernard pass, in 1800
- This one is signed "Claude" & also contains the bronze foundry coin.
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements