A Large,Signed, Pure Bronze Statue of Mercury, or Hermes, securely mounted on a turned, black marble base, complete with Foundry Coin
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a solid marble base
- The statue, overall, is 695 mm (27 3/8") high, & weighs 7,0 kgs (15,4 lbs)
- The turned black marble base is 150 mm (5 15/16") diameter, at its maximum x 168 mm (6 5/8") high.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- This statue is from greek mythology & Hermes or Mercury was the son of Zeus & Maia
- The young messenger god, of reason & truth is depicted, with arm aloft, lifted by the wind from Zephyr
- This is a reproduction of the original sculpture c1580 by the famous Italian Renaissance sculptor, Giambologna (1529 - 1608 ) or Jean Boulogne
- This bronze is signed "Giambologna" & contains the foundry coin
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements