Pure Bronze, Signed & with Foundry Coin, Art Deco, " New Necklace " Figurine, after Paul Ponsard, on bespoke turned, black Marble base
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a solid marble base
- The statue, overall, is 290 mm (11 3/8") high, & weighs 5,0 kgs (11 lbs )
- The bespoke circular black marble base is 188 mm (7 3/8") diameter at its widest x 22 mm (3/4") thick.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- An exclusive reproduction of the the original version by Paul Ponsard ( 1882 - 1915 ) a famous French Art Deco sculptor.
- Ponsard was recognised as a master in sculpting early 20th century ladies.
- A highly detailed figurine, of a naked young, curvaceous lady adorning her body with her new necklace
- This one is signed "Paul Ponsard" & carries the foundry coin
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product due to transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements