An Exclusive & Stylised Art Deco Owl, in pure Bronze,securely mounted on tall black marble base.
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a black marble base.
- The statue, overall, is 330 mm (13") high, around 70 mm (2 3/4") wide, & weighs 2,7 kgs (6 lbs )
- The tall rectangular black marble base is 70 mm (2 3/4") wide x 70 mm (2 3/4") deep x 130 mm (5 1/8") high.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A fabulous Cubist Style Bronze Owl, with clean lines & simplistic form. An ideal gift for teachers, students, academics or collectors of this style.
- A reproduction of the original version circa 1925 by Marcel-Andre Bouraine (1886-1948) a famous French Art Deco sculptor & Artist
- This one is signed "M Bouraine" & carries a foundry coin
- This exclusive bronze sculpture is only available through Quality Bronze
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product due to transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements