Stunning,"Spring Frolic", or "Diana with Hounds" Pure Bronze, Signed, Art Deco, Figurine.
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique, & is securely mounted on a rectangular marble base.
- The statue, overall, is 220 mm (8 5/8") high, to top of her left hand, around 210 mm (8 1/4") wide, from lead dog front paws, to trail dog rear paws & weighs 3,0 kgs (6,6 lbs )
- The rectangular black marble base is 188 mm (7 3/8") wide, x 106 mm (4 3/16") deep at its maximum x 28 mm (1 1/8") thick
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A reproduction of the the original, Art Deco c1925 version by Josef Lorenzl, a renowned Austrian Art Deco sculptor, ( 1892-1950),
- An exquisite naked bronze figurine, appears to be restraining three enthusiastic hounds .
- This one bears the name "Lorenzl", & also contains the bronze foundry coin.
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements