Superb, Pure Bronze, Signed, Degas Ballerina Figurine, or "Little Dancer of Fourteen Years",securely mounted on rectangular black marble base.
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique, is mounted on a rectangular marble base.
- The statue, overall, is 385 mm (15 1/8") high, & weighs 5,3 kgs (11,7 lbs)
- The bronze plinth upon which she stands is 150 mm (5 7/8") wide x 108 mm (4 1/4") deep x 15 mm (5/8") thick
- The rectangular black marble base is 180 mm (7 1/16") wide, x 130 mm (5 1/16") deep x 38 mm (1 1/2") thick.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- An excellent reproduction of the the original, Impressionist c1881 version by Edgar Degas, a renowned French painter & sculptor, ( 1834-1917), most famous for his exquisitely detailed figurines on the subject of dance.
- This one is signed "Degas" & also contains the bronze foundry coin.
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements