A Pure Bronze "Walking Man" male statue, securely mounted on a black / white veined Marble base, complete with Foundry Coin
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a solid marble base
- The statue, overall, is 415 mm (16 5/16") high, & weighs 5,0 kgs (11,0 lbs)
- The bronze plinth upon which he stands is 220 mm (8 5/8") long x 90 mm (3 1/2") deep x 20 mm (3/4") thick
- The rectangular black marble base is 268 mm (10 1/2") long x 120 mm (4 3/4") deep x 30 mm (1 3/16") thick.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A green patinated bronze statue in tribute to the great Swiss Sculptor & Painter, Alberto Giacometti (1901-1966)
- This bronze contains the foundry coin .
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within the patina or the marble
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product due to transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements