Pure Bronze, signed, Art Deco "HORSE VASE."
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the more rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique, is a free standing adornment.
- The Vase,overall, is 255 mm ( 10 ") high, around 230mm ( 9 ") wide, & weighs 5.5 kgs ( 12lbs )
- This vase has an open internal diameter of 125mm (5")
- The felted vase base is around 140mm (5 1/2") diameter
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any interior.
- A Frieze of four trotting thoroughbred horses.
- For dry or potted decorations only, or add a liner to house and chill your favourite bottle of fizz.
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within the patina.
- This one bears the name " MILO" & carries the foundry coin.
- A truly wonderful, luxurious item.
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements.