Pure Bronze, Signed & with Foundry Coin, Art Deco, " The Scarf Dance " Figurine, after Fanny Rozet, on bespoke stepped turned, black Marble base
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a solid marble base
- The statue, overall, is 540 mm (21 1/4") high, to top of her right hand, around 310 mm (12 1/4") wide & weighs 6,1 kgs (13,4 lbs )
- The bespoke black marble base is 158 mm (6 1/4") diameter at its widest x 60 mm (2 3/8") high.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A reproduction of the the original, Art Deco c1920 version by Fanny Rozet ( 1881 - 1925 ) a famous French Art Deco sculptor.
- Rozet was most famous for young, dynamically posed, early 20th century ladies.
- A highly detailed figurine, perfectly balanced on one leg, holding out her flowing scarf, whilst dancing
- This one is signed "Fanny Rozet" & carries the foundry coin
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements