Large Bronze, Signed, Art Deco, Stallion Figurine, on black Marble base
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a solid marble base
- The statue, overall, is 350 mm (13 3/4") high, around 320 mm (12 5/8") wide & weighs 8,5 kgs (18,7 lbs )
- The rectangular black marble base is 280 mm (11") long, x 162 mm (6 3/8") deep x 38 mm (1 1/2") thick.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A impressive stylised, male horse figurine, ideal for avid collectors of this type
- A reproduction of the original statue created by the famous French sculptor, Jean Didier Debut (1824-1893)
- This statue bears the name "Debut" & carries a foundry coin
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product due to transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements