Bronze, Art Deco, " The Carrier Pigeon " Figurine, on bespoke black Marble base
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a solid marble base
- The statue, overall, is 435 mm (17 1/8") high, from base to head of pigeon, & weighs 5,65 kgs (12,4 lbs)
- The bespoke black marble base is 140 mm (5 1/2") square at the base, x 158 mm (6 1/4")high
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A reproduction of the the original, Art Deco c1920 version by Amedeo Gennerelli ( 1881 - 1943 ) an Italian Art Deco painter & sculptor, & his most famous piece, commonly referred to as "The Carrier Pigeon".
- This one is bears the name "A. Gennerelli" & carries the foundry coin.
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based product
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements