Pure Bronze, Signed + Foundry Coin, Art Deco, " Dancer with Ring " Figurine, on bespoke turned, black Marble base
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a solid marble base
- The statue, overall, is 525 mm (20 5/8") high, from bottom of marble base, to top of right hand & weighs 5,6 kgs (12,3 lbs )
- The bespoke turned black marble base is 142 mm (5 5/8") diameter at its widest x 100 mm (4") high.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A reproduction of the the original, Art Deco c1920 version by Dimitre H Chiparus ( 1886 - 1947 ) a famous Romanian Art Deco sculptor.
- This one is signed "D.H.Chiparus" & carries the foundry coin
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product due to transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements