Pure Bronze, Art Deco, Signed, "Diana with Hound" Figurine, securely mounted on a black marble base
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique, is securely mounted on a black marble base.
- The statue, overall, is 305 mm (12") high,around 190 mm (7 1/2") wide, & weighs 2,5 kgs (5,5 lbs )
- The rectangular black marble base is 170 mm (6 11/16") wide x 103 mm (4 1/8") deep x 12 mm (1/2") thick
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A reproduction of the original Art Deco c1925 sculpture, by Edward Francis McCartan ( 1879-1947) a famous American sculptor
- This one is signed "E McCartan" & carries the foundry coin
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements