Stunning, Pure Bronze, stylised, Cold Painted "Le Masque" Dancer Figurine.
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique, & is securely mounted on a mottled green marble base.
- The statue, overall, is 410 mm (16 1/8") high, & weighs 4,2 kgs (9,3 lbs )
- The circular stepped green marble base upon which she stand is 160 mm (6 1/4") diameter x 30 mm (1 3/16") thick
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- This figurine is based upon "Le Masque" originally created by the famous Russian born, French Artist, Erte
- An exquisite cold painted mask dancer bronze lady figurine, in highly detailed period dress, & in theatrical pose.
- This one contains the bronze foundry coin.
- Stock photos, so slight variations may occur within either the colours or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product due to transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements