A Signed, Pure Bronze Stylised Statue of Icarus, securely mounted on a turned, conical black marble base, complete with Foundry Coin
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a solid marble base
- The statue, overall, is 420 mm (16 1/2") high, & weighs 3,7 kgs (8,2 lbs)
- The turned conical black marble base is 120 mm (4 3/4") diameter, at its maximum x 75 mm (3") high.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- This statue is from greek mythology & Icarus was the son of Daedalus, the creator of the Labyrinth
- This is a reproduction of the original sculpture c1920 by the famous German sculptor, Otto Schmidt-Hofer (1873 - 1925 )
- This bronze is signed "Schmidt-Hofer" & contains the foundry coin
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
- All bidders identities will remain private at all times.
- Any overseas buyers must contact me prior to bidding to ascertain detailed shipping costs.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product due to transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and happy bidding.