Stunning,"Dancer of Palmyra", Pure Bronze, Signed, Art Deco, Figurine.
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique, & is securely mounted on a bespoke, turned, marble base.
- The statue, overall, is 455 mm (17 7/8") high, around 240 mm (9 1/2") wide, & weighs 3,2 kgs (7 lbs )
- The bespoke, turned black marble base is 130 mm (5 1/8") diameter at its widest x 82 mm (3 1/4") high
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A reproduction of the the original, Art Deco c1925 version by Dimitri H Chiparus, a renowned Romanian Art Deco sculptor, ( 1886-1947), most famous for his exquisitely detailed figurines on life, the ballet & the theatre.
- An exquisite bronze figurine, patterned skirt, & bonnet , full of energy, movement & detail.
- This one is signed "D.H.Chiparus", & also contains the bronze foundry coin.
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements