Pure Bronze, Signed, Art Deco, " Con Brio " Figurine, with new light patina, on bespoke black Marble base
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a solid marble base
- The statue, overall, is 380 mm ( 15") high, around 260 mm ( 10 1/4") wide, fingertip to fingertip & weighs 2,8 kgs (6,2 lbs )
- The bespoke black marble base is 124 mm (4 7/8") diameter at its widest x 82 mm ( 3 1/4") high.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- This one is signed "Nick" & carries the foundry coin
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements