Superb,"A Little Rouge", Pure Bronze, Signed, Art Deco, Free standing Figurine.
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique, is a free standing figurine.
- The statue, overall, is 250 mm (9 3/4") high, around 55 mm 2 1/8") wide, & weighs 0,77 kgs (1,7 lbs )
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A reproduction of the the original, Art Deco c1925 version by Dimitri H Chiparus, a renowned Romanian Art Deco sculptor, ( 1886-1947), most famous for his exquisitely detailed figurines on life, the ballet & the theatre.
- An exquisite bronze figurine, patterned dress, bonnet & shoes, sitting on a stool, applying her lipstick.
- This one is signed "D.H.Chiparus" & also contains the bronze foundry coin, under her seat.
- In addition, this figurine comes complete with clear Silicone rubber protection caps to prevent damage to furniture, & can easily be removed if not required.
- This is one of a set of three figurines "A Little Rouge" "Awakening" & "At the Bar"
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements