Pure Bronze, Art Deco, Signed, "Antinea" Figurine, in Light Patina, securely mounted on a rectangular black marble base
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique, is securely mounted on a black marble base.
- The statue, overall, is 350 mm (13 3/4") high, to top of her hands & weighs 4,2 kgs (9,2 lbs )
- The stepped black marble base is 160 mm (6 1/4") wide at its maximum, x 125 mm (5") deep x 30 mm (1 1/8") thick.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A reproduction of the the original, Art Deco c1925 version by Dimitre H Chiparus ( 1886 - 1947 ) a famous Romanian Art Deco era sculptor,
- Chiparus found inspiration from the excavation of the Tomb of Tutankhamen giving influence to certain sculptures, this being one.
- This one is signed "D H Chiparus", & carries the foundry coin.
- Stock photos, so slight colour variations may occur within either the marbling or the patina
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product due to transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and happy bidding.